Tea for One, Two, or Three!
"But I always say, one's company, two's a crowd, and three's a party."
This being said, here are the three best ways to prepare your tea, depending on the size of your party.Instructions for the Perfect Cup of Tea for One:
1. Fill earth-friendly tea bag with one spoonful of loose leaf tea.
2. Add 1 cup of freshly-boiled water to your tea bag (in a mug).
3. Allow the tea bag to brew for 1.5 - 2 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag.
5. Add 10mL of milk.
6. Wait approximately 5 minutes before consumption so the tea can reach its optimum temperature.
7. Enjoy! You deserve it.
Instructions for the Perfect Cuppa' Tea-for-Two:
1. Bring 2.5 cups of milk (or water) to a boil in a stainless steel pot (or pan).
2. Add 2 heaping spoonfuls of loose leaf tea and stir gently.
3. Add 1 spoonful of sugar.
4. Let it boil for sometime, or until the warm milk has fully absorbed the colour of the tea you selected.
5. Filter out the loose-leaf tea using a sifter or strainer.
6. Your tea is ready! Surprise a close-friend and serve in special, dainty tea cups for those warm-fuzzy feelings.
How to Make a Perfect Pot of Tea for Your Next Tea-Party:
1. Heat 6 cups of water on the stove or in an electric kettle. Bring just to a boil.
2. Place 2-3 heeping spoonfuls of loose leaf tea into a strainer, infuser, or tea sock.
3. Steep for about 4 minutes and then remove tea leaves.
4. Stir and offer to guests with the option to add milk, cream, or sugar.
5. Serve and enjoy!
This'll give your party of three 2-rounds-worth of tea. For those long tabletop chats where time disappears.